Jacqueline Amongin development foundation (JADEF) is a non-governmental organization formerly referred as hope foundation
- To work towards educational reform and increased opportunities for marginalized groups especially women and girls.
- To increase the level of awareness among communities and leaders about the key interventions in maternal health.
- To work towards the reduction of gender based violence specially violence against women and girls through lobby and advocacy.
- To increase community awareness on child protection issues and management.
- To work towards increased women and youth participation in entrepreneur skills development. Our program areas
Health- health services and assistance to rural communities through ambulances, technical assistance and empowering the local health providers.
Governance-JADEF works with local leaders to promote good governance and human rights in Uganda. We do this through community empowerment and information.
Women & youth -we empower women and youth through information access, research, documentation, dissemination, storage and volunteerism and capacity building internship mentoring exchange programs
And many more!